Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Streaker!!

Yesterday, when I went to pick up Zander at school, I saw the funniest thing. I always sit and watch him for a minute if he is playing on the playground. When I first spotted him, he was chasing a ball. So, I proceeded to get of the car. I looked up again and now he was pushing a dumptruck all over the playground, but the funny thing was that his pants and underwear were all the way off in the back and his whole hiney was shining in the air for everyone to see. He was either totally unaware or just did not care. The teacher saw it at the same time that I did and she ran to pull them up. I couldn't stop laughing. Just when I thought he had outgrown all of his clothes, suddendly without a pull-up on, they are too big. Hate I didn't have my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment