Friday, May 25, 2007

School Pictures































I have always gone with Zander when it was time to take pictures. I also have a favorite photographer. When I was a director I always used him (Chris Rimmer, Moments In Time) because he did studio quality pictures at my site. Not only that, he took time with the kids and truely enjoyed his job. These are the 3 year old pictures that he took for me. You can really see Zander's personality.
Last week it was time for pictures at his school so I decided to let him have them made just to see what they would look like. They didn't even brush his hair. They are still cute.

Apparently, I am still learning how to use this blog. The pictures across the top are his school pictures and the ones down the center are from Moments In Time. I did purchase the proofs so I could share them with you.






No comments:

Post a Comment