Friday, August 10, 2007

Bible School


This has been a long week for Zander. Sunday was the first night of Bible School. He was nervous about going. Rosie and Riley were going to be in his class, but he didn't know anyone else there. I had "an episode" and ended up in the hospital. Vicki and Alana took him the first night, Cici took him and stayed with him the second night, I took him and stayed with him the 3rd night and Cici went the fourth night. Here are pictures from the program on the last night. http://picasaweb.google.com/bohenstiel/BibleSchool?authkey=qo1IsKzy6Q8
He did go stand up there with everyone, which I didn't think he would do, but he just stood there. He didn't sing or dance. He told me that he would do that later. I enjoyed watching him have fun this week and it was nice to see all of the kids that I went to bible school with. They are now there with their children. I must be getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment