Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All in the pool

 
Posted by Picasa

My sister said it best on her blog, "life gets in the way". I have been so busy lately with work, school, vacation, family visiting, new business and Zander's school adventures that I just haven't had time to post. I will try to do better.
This is a picture of most of us in the pool at the beach. Yes, for those of you that think your eyes are deceiving you, that is my Mom in the pool with us. It doesn't happen often that she comes out of the room to play with us so we made sure to document it. We had alot of fun in the pool and on the beach. This was the first time that we were all together and all had our own rooms. Esirae was here for her summer visit and Jenn and her family were also there. I have stayed at this hotel since I was a child, but I enjoyed this trip so much. We had an ocean front room and you could hear and see the ocean at all times. We sat outside in the evenings and talked and even played dominoes with Mom and Dad. It was great and ended way too quick. There will be more beach postings to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment