Friday, February 12, 2010

Game Day



One of my favorite memories from my childhood is playing games with my family. It is still my favorite thing to do on any holiday or family get together. Some of my fondest memories are the games that I played with my Uncle Steve and my Grandpa.
On Sunday's, since my Grandmother stopped having all of us for lunch, my Mom has been cooking. We eat lunch and then play dominoes usually. Recently, they purchased a Carrom board. If you are not familiar with it, each person has a shooter and you try to shoot your team color into the pockets. This was my favorite childhood game. My Grandfather was a serious competitor and expected you to play well. I always played on the other team. It is alot of fun and Zander has even taken an interest in it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment