Thursday, May 17, 2007

Girl Friend

Zander and Madi

Zander and Madi
This is Zander and Madi. She is the first child that Zander formed a relationship with at the YMCA school. He informed me this morning that Madi is his girlfriend. She is a little doll. She has the most beautiful green eyes and talks a mile a minute just like Zander. They are the only ones in the class that speak in sentences and I think that is why they like each other.
This is Zanders last day as a two year old. We will be celebrating his birthday on Friday and Saturday. I will post pictures on Monday.
On a different subject, Zander asked me yesterday if deer have allergies. He wanted to know specifically if Bambi has allergies and what does a deer cough sound like. Well, I don't know? I have never thought about that. I guess I will have to ask someone that knows about deer.
Have a wonderful day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment