Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Collector's Item

 
 
Who would have ever thought that an old dirty big wheel was worth any money? On Saturday, we had a yard sale at CiCi's house. Along with all of Zander's clothes and baby toys, we put our some items from Mom's basement. There were two big wheels that Jenn and I rode to death when we were little. Zander had a blast riding them and all of the kids that came to the yard sale also rode them. I decided to look them up on Ebay to see if they were worth any money. Apparently, they are a hot collector's item right now. They do not make them anymore but you can still get new ones on Ebay. They had several that looked liked ours, dirty, stickers missing, no tread on the tires. They were going for over $50. I was surprised. Well, we saved one for the kids to ride and let the other one go to Goodwill. I guess I won't be getting rich off of Ebay anytime soon giving items away. At least I did ask money for most of my items that day, right Cici?!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: