Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So Big

 
Posted by Picasa

Where did my baby go? It seems like only yesterday that I was playing "How big is Zander? So Big". Now his is so big. He is such a funny little guy. He is constantly saying the funniest things. The other morning when I woke him up, before he even opened his eyes, he said "put me back in the tool box, I am a screwdriver."
I always mean to write them down, but I am usually doing something and forget.
He seems to be adjusting well at school. They say that he is talking alot. That is a real shocker. They are trying to teach him that the teachers can't always talk to him, so they have told him to go and talk to a friend and if the friend doesn't want to talk he has stuffed animals to talk to. I guess we have to work on taking turns in conversation. He has been the center of our world and he is going to have to learn that there are other people in the world too.

No comments:

Post a Comment