Friday, October 05, 2007

Halloween shopping



I love Halloween and I think Zander does too. We went costume shopping on Saturday and he wanted to try on every scary mask that was in the store. He wasn't interested at all in the children's costumes. For about a month now, I have been asking him what he wanted to be and he kept going back and forth between a fireman and a bit rat (Remy from Ratatoiulle). When it came down to actully buying on of the costumes, he didn't want either one of them.
For everyone that knows Zander, you know that his favorite thing in the whole world it the Jungle Book movie. I preordered the 40th anniversary edition months ago and it was time to pick it up this week. Guess what was at the store - the 40th anniversary Shere Khan costume. I am glad that I waited to get something. You should have seen his face when I showed it to him. He didn't want to take it off. I think that was the perfect costume. Expect to see Zander's sharp claws!

No comments:

Post a Comment