Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Out of the mouths of Babes

For those of you that don't know, Zander goes to the YMCA school close to where I work. This is perfect for his love of basketball, but he is not old enough to play yet. There is this darling lady named Ms. Ethel that works at the front desk. She always makes it a point to stop what ever she is doing and talk with Zander when he comes in each morning. This morning, her boss was standing there and a gentleman was sitting in a chair behind her beside of all of the basketballs. Zander said Good morning and then proceeded to say, "I want to hold your big, hard balls!" Well, I knew what he was talking about but they didn't and asked him to repeat himself to which he said, "I want to hold your big, hard balls!". After the gentleman about fell in the floor laughing, they let him go behind the desk and bounce the balls. The conversation very quickly changed to "Hansbrough does not wear his mask anymore" and "When I play ball at Chapel Hill, I will tell Roy Williams what to do".
It just goes to show that you never know what they are going to say and who they are going to say it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment