Saturday, April 07, 2007

Vacation Day

On Friday, I had the day off from work. Zander and I went to breakfast at Mickey's with Cici and Papa and all of their breakfast friends. It was nice, we haven't gotten to do that in a long time.
When we got home, we dyed Easter Eggs. This was our first time. I think I got it all on video tape but you know how that goes. We will see. It was quite uneventful. We covered the table, I let him drop the tablets in the water. He was more interested in the magic (clear) crayon that came with the pack than anything else. We dyed our eggs and cleaned up. I hope that he remembers times like that with me as fondly as I do. That was Easter to me, getting to dye the eggs and taking pictures after church on Sunday. Then our parents hid eggs for us at Granny's house for us to find. They weren't just thrown on the ground either, they hid them. It was alot of fun.
So, in memory of my childhood, we will have the first annual Easter Egg hunt tomorrow after lunch. I have stuffed over 100 eggs full of candy. Sounds wonderful, huh? The only problem is it is only supposed to be in the 30's tomorrow. We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment